St. Louis of France School is happy to announce that the Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) is now offering tuition awards through the New Enrollment Initiative Program to eligible new families who enroll for the 2022-2023 school year. Awards will be tiered specifically for St. Louis of France School based on income/financial eligibility guidelines and are renewable each year as long as the applicant re-applies and qualifies.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Student must have a registration date after 5/6/22 (Exceptions can be made for schools that met their qualifying thresholds early).
- Student can be in grades P/TK through 8th.
- Student cannot have been enrolled in an LA Archdiocese Catholic School during the Spring Semester of the 21-22 School Year. If students were previously enrolled in a Catholic School they should be at least 1 semester removed from the LA Catholic School system. Exceptions can be made if student was previously at another Catholic school that is not within a 20-mile radius of your school or if their previous catholic school has been closed.
- Schools are discouraged from providing additional financial aid beyond the CEF Shea Tuition Award. (Parish & Sibling Discounts are acceptable). However if additional aid is necessary, schools are asked to be conservative with their internal allocations.
- Student’s family income must not exceed the New Enrollment Initiative: Shea Tuition Award (STA) Income Guidelines (see below). Click here to print a copy of the income guidelines (PDF).